- Location: London
- Clip Details: Unfinished London - Episode 2
- Clip Page URL: http://youtu.be/yUEHWhO_HdY
- Gender: Male
- Height Category: 5ft11-6ft02
- Build: Slim
- Playing Age: 26-35
- Appearance: Caucasian-Dark
- Nationality: English
- Accents: Home Counties English
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Website: http://www.jayforeman.co.uk
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jayforeman
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jay-Foreman/10709193725
- Training: University
- Singing: Alto
- Musical Instruments: Guitar
- Skills: full clean UK driving license, excellent tour-guide knowledge of London
- For all enquiries phone: 07904 545136
Please mention ComedyCaster when you contact this artist.
Jay Foreman (born 4 October 1984) is a presenter and musical comedian based in London.
Jay began performing comedy songs on accoustic guitar in 2005 at the University of York. A lot of his live performances at University were filmed by York Student Television and made available online, gaining him a wide audience. He has since been featured as BBC New Talent Pick of the Fringe 2007, won ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Tuborg Musical-Comedy awards 2009 and came third at the Musical-Comedy Awards 2010.
He has appeared several times at the Edinburgh Fringe including two solo musical comedy shows, “Pretend You’re Happy” in 2010 and “We’re Living in the Future” in 2011.
Jay Foreman’s song Moon Chavs has become a viral hit on YouTube, with more than 200 different videos uploaded to date, most of which are flash animations. Another of Jay’s songs, Stealing Food, was covered and played regularly by musical comedy veterans Kit and The Widow in their 2008 tour.
Jay also works as a voiceover artist and presenter. His online documentary series Unfinished London led to various presenting roles, including The General Election Xplained, a film sent to every secondary school in the UK in 2010, which won gold at the New York Festival for best PR film.
In 2009 he contributed jingles to the weekly comedy podcast Answer Me This!.