- Location: London
- Clip Details: One of my bit's titled 'Miles Lloyds Childrens Comedy Bit. Brrrt'
- Clip Page URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfFYkk1lUI
- Gender: Male
- Gig Price in £ (30 mins): Band-1:500-and-under
- Act Content: Not-suitable-for-the-easily-offended
- Height Category: 5ft07-5ft10
- Build: Slim
- Playing Age: 18-25
- Appearance: Caucasian-Medium
- Nationality: Welsh
- Accents: Welsh, Cockney
- Languages: English, British sign language
- Website: http://www.mileslloyd.co.uk
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/themileslloyd
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dangerpumpkins
- Singing: Mezzo-Soprano
- Musical Instruments: Guitar, drums
- Skills: sign-language, a comprehensive knowledge of ufology, riding a bike, breaking stuff.
- For all enquiries phone: 07743 407124
Please mention ComedyCaster when you contact this artist.
Miles Lloyd is a young, fresh comedian that uses his cheeky charm to lull his audiences into a false sense of security. Originally from Llanelli, or the darkest depths of wet and windy West Wales, his delightfully thick accent and enchanting grin wow not just audience members but everyone he meets. Boom.
“Miles Lloyd, a charmingly geeky and self deprecating corduroy clad, followed and his bespectacled tank top wearing aesthetic offered a massive contrast to his material. Playing dirty songs on a child‘s keyboard- his amiable accent made some of the subjects he addressed, which shouldn’t really be funny, genuinely hilarious, and some of his subsequential quips would have you choking on your pint. Miles flows from childishness to depravity and back again so well because of the structure of his act, even if at some points the room was silent with shock and awe.” – Gigglebeats.co.uk
“A f**cking excellent act.” – Dan Antopolski
“Miles Lloyd is the best at what he does.” – Tom Green