- Location: London
- Clip Details: Nicola Wilkinson as 'Mary'
- Clip Page URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9RMyscAnvc
- Gender: Female
- Height Category: 5ft03-5ft06
- Build: Medium
- Playing Age: 26-35
- Appearance: Caucasian-Fair
- Nationality: English
- Accents: American-Standard, Cockney, Hull*, Irish-Southern, Liverpool, Northern, RP, Scottish-Standard, Yorkshire (native)
- Languages: English
- Website: http://www.thefunnysideagency.com/nicola-wilkinson.html
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/silkywilkinson
- Training: Drama School
- Singing: Alto
- Skills: PERFORMANCE:Comedy, Compere, Mask, Physical Theatre, Stand-up Comic, Writer/Director - Comedy Fringe MUSIC & DANCE:Alto, Ballet, Ballroom Dancing, Cha Cha, Charleston, Choreography, Contemporary Dance, Country Dancing, Hip Hop Dance, Jazz Dancing, Jive, Lindy Hop, Period Dancing, Rock 'n' Roll Dance, Salsa Dancing, Street Dance, Tango, Tap, Waltz DRIVING:Car Driving Licence OTHER:Alexander Technique, Computer Literate, Drama Workshop Leader, Improvisation SPORTS:Basketball, Bowling, Cricket, Darts, Football*, Netball*, Pool*, Stage Combat*, Swimming, Tae Kwon Do* (*highly skilled)
- For all enquiries phone: 0844 478 0404
Please mention ComedyCaster when you call.
Nicola Wilkinson is an actress and comedian. She trained at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts and went on to take up acting professionally. Always having had a passion for comedy and a flair for comic roles, over the years she has been involved in sketch and improvisational comedy, alongside a vast array of more traditional acting roles.
Still regularly appearing as a sketch and improv performer, she has recently made her first forays into stand-up comedy, becoming a resident compere at The Funny Side comedy clubs. .
Instantly likeable, her warm, open, style puts audiences at ease; as ready and eager to laugh as they would be sharing a great joke with a friend.
With her impressive stage presence and considerable comedy performance experience, Nicola plans to expand her stand-up gigging schedule during the second part of 2011 – and when she does, great things are sure to come!
She is also an accomplished improviser and regularly teaches an ‘Introduction to Improvisation’ course with Sprout Ideas.
2011, Stage, Courtesan, The Comedy of Errors, Sell a Door, Bryn Holding
2010, Comedy, Performer and Compere, The Shoreditch Sketch Show, David Bourn
2010, Comedy, Resident Compere, The Funny Side of Clapham Common
2010, Short Film, Kelly, Lose Some, Win Some, Ill Repute Films, Doug Rollins
2008, Stage, Fiona, Who’s This, Park Crescent Productions, Jonathan Cohen and David Popey
2007, Promo, Bridesmaid, Photographic (Stills), MTV, David Drebin
2006, Corporate, Sing Star Girl, Hardcore Gamers, Sony Playstation, Jane Hansom
2006, Stage, Rita, Lonely Hearts, The Criterion Theatre, Michael Vivian
2006, Stage, May, The Accrington Pals, The Pleasance Theatre, John David
2006, Stage, Beatrice, Much Ado About Nothing, Mountview Academy, Anna Barry
2006, Stage, Dunyasha, The Cherry Orchard, Mountview Academy, Christine Kimberley
2006, Stage, Mrs Sago, The Bassett Table, Mountview Academy, Patricia Doyle
2006, Short Film, Rhiannon, Close Call, Mountview Academy, Jeremy Elman
2000, Stage, Birgitta, An Evening with Gary Lineker, Harland Hamstrings. Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Alan Hunter
1998, Stage, Steve, Up ‘n’ Under, Harland Hamstrings, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Alan Hunter
1997, Stage, Hobbie, Teechers, Harland Hamstrings, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Alan Hunter